Warning: Use of undefined constant user_level - assumed 'user_level' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/lybecker.com/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 524
As I blogged about a couple of months ago, Microsoft will release the .Net Framework source code – but only for sneak peaking.
This is now a reality. Only a limited subset of the libraries, but more is to come in the future.
This is the list of what is currently available:
- .NET Base Class Libraries (including System, System.CodeDom, System.Collections, System.ComponentModel, System.Diagnostics, System.Drawing, System.Globalization, System.IO, System.Net, System.Reflection, System.Runtime, System.Security, System.Text, System.Threading, etc).
- ASP.NET (System.Web, System.Web.Extensions)
- Windows Forms (System.Windows.Forms)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (System.Windows)
- ADO.NET and XML (System.Data and System.Xml)
To enable this feature, you need to setup Visual Studio 2008 – here is a guide.
You can read more on Scott Guthrie’s blog.